[IP] ouchie

About 10 days ago I was in a restaurant bathroom stall; when leaving I hit my
elbow on the hook part of the latch sticking out. You know, the part the
slider goes into which is usually almost flush against the doorway but this
one stuck out more than an inch. I felt wet/warm and looked and had a bloody
blouse sleeve through a lined jacket and bouse. I asked for a Band-Aid and we
also got free french fries. But, since I'm allergic to a lot of tapes, I put
Neosporin on it and resituated each Band-Aid to not stick in the same spot.
It's red and very itchy. I haven't had a Band-Aid for about a week and I want
to dig it open to scratch the itchiness. (Matter of fact it is presently
bleeding - ooops scratched too hard!)

The part that bothers me is about the size of the bottom of a drinking glass.
Does anyone have a recommendation for relief? Neosporin helps as much as
Vaseline. 8^(

http://maxpages.com/bludasue OR http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics