Re: [IP] Rapid acting insulin - prescription

The logic *probably* is because if you inject mass quantities of insulin
into a person, as did Klaus von Bulow into his wife, Sunny (sp?), the
injectee's life can be severely compromised, and of course, ended.  I for
one am not all that unhappy about needing a prescription for insulin.

father of Nicky 5, dxd 8/98, and expected to be pumping June '01, (maybe