[IP] re: battery storage question

I don't know why, but with my MiniMed pump, I keep the
batteries in the fridge. With my Disetronic pumps, I
keep the batteries at room temperature. When I
switched to D, my rep told me (well I had to ask!)
that the D batteries had a study and did better out of
the fridge, so.... Probably drive my mom nuts having
batts in her fridge,but...
 As for battery usage, hmmm, on the MM pump I had more
alarms, on the D pump, no probs with the batteries or

Do You Yahoo!?