[IP] Re: youngest pumper

FWIW, I knew what you meant. :)

People have to remember too, that that baby eventually had to go
home. He can't live at the hospital on IV insulin forever. Thus,
the pump (no matter WHICH pump), in that situation, was probably
the best thing for that baby. I would much rather dilute insulin
and use a pump than to have to give my baby more pokes than
necessary. I was wondering about the breastfeeding though.
Couldn't they simply weigh the baby before and after each feeding
to determine approx amount of breastmilk ingested? Seems that
would be MUCH more accurate than just taking a guess.

PS...I think in that situation the MM with remote was a good
idea. They did say they did that so the sibling would not mess
with the buttons. Have to keep those things in mind.

Jan said:
I'm sorry I stirred up trouble. I would like an update on the
baby, however. I
hope this sheds some light on my original reply. (~_^)

little guy due 3/10/01