[IP] Re: battery storage question

Darrin Parker wrote:
>Many years of working with all types of batteries in 0 to -40 C conditions
>always kills the batteries and they never regain their charge.

These are freezing, below freezing and WAY below freezing conditions, not
refrigerator conditions. I have never frozen batteries and would never even
try. I would only recommend refrigerating batteries, and, as someone else
pointed out, they should be left inside their blister packs to protect them
from moisture. (They should be protected from moisture wherever they're
stored.) I leave mine in a door shelf, since that's cool but won't freeze.

regards, Andy