Re: [IP] @#$%!!! meters

No there should not be such a huge difference.  I just got my new Fast Take
today and tested my sugar on both and they were only about 15 points apart.

Are you sure that your code on your meter and the test strips match?  Have
you run a control test?  Have you done the teststrip control test?  Check
those things and if it is still reading crazy, call Lifescan.  They will walk
you throught a few steps and determne what is the potential problem.  I am a
die-hard fan of Lifescan mainly because fo their customer support (OK...don't
e-mail me with fighting words...I have never tried another meter!)

Hope this helps!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.