I have a friend who is doing a paper on the insulin pump companies and there
growth in the diabetic community~also on the R & D the companies are
preforming.  I am trying to help him gather info on the financial and
technological breakthroughs of the different pump companies.  I know that
CGMS is out but just through a doctors office.  Can anyone give me info on
the new products each company is waiting on approval for~or any
"technological breakthroughs" that are in the makings.  I would appreciate
any info.

Thank you