Re: [IP] Need some advice

RE; higher BGs in the morning time...could you possibly be experincing Dawn
Phenominon?  My son has this.  If you have the book, Pumping Insulin, this is
discussed in chapter 8.  I now have Josh's basal rate increased by 0.2 per
hour from 4 - 7 AM to cover those highs and it is working great.  His
breakfast BGs are now consistantly in the mid 100's range, which, for him, is
a considerable improvement.  He is only 9.  I really learned so much from
that one chapter of P.I.  a MUST READ for everyone in my opinion!!

mom to Joshua