Re: [IP] Bureaucratic runaround (rant/vent).

Concerning the propoer procedures, you may want to try and have your endo/md
write the prescripion for pump supplies for ONE YEAR's worth then you only
have to have this redone every year instead of every 3 months o rwhatever.
That is how our endo does it, 1 year at a time!    Then the insurance
company's approval also reflects this 1 year policy so then we don't need to
go anywhere else inbetween.  I order directly from whoever, usually right off
the internet.  Just a suggestion.

mom to Joshua