Re: [IP] Need some advice

Susan, mom to Cory,

  Absolutely, get Pumping Insulin, and pay close attention to Chapter 8 where
it describes the basal rates.  I really learned a lot from this book, as
others on this list will also say.  I knew about the Dawn Pnom but did not
realize that ou needed to start adjusting for it so early rpior.  I was
really nervous and constantly checked his BGs the first week or so but
finally realized that this really worked for Josh.

  Good luck and GOOD READING!!!

mom to Joshua