[IP] Re: new A1C

Congrats! I can't imagine anyone telling you that isn't good
enough. I think you all must be knocking yourselves out to get
these low A1C's. We haven't been able to get our daughter's to
come down (at least not by much) for the last couple of years,
despite trying *everything*, including going on the pump
(although I think this next one coming up might be lower than her
last one. We'll see. It's pretty close to where the endo would
like to see it anyway, so I'm not going to sweat it.)

Faith said:
Just gave that background info in case anyone was going to yell
at me and tell me 6.6 wasn't good enough....

little guy due 3/10/01