Re: [IP] Total daily insulin dose:50/50?

I recently asked my son's endo about what preferences he has for bolus/basal
rates and he says that, although he is now starting his kids out at a 60/40
(bolus/basal) rate he does not feel he should expect everyone to stay at that
rate.  Again it is whatever fits your lifestyle, an individual thing.  Josh
is currently running really close to the 60/40 (59/41 is pretty close) and he
is having some of the best BGs since starting on the pump a  little over a
year ago.  Some people I know are set at 70/30.  Whatever works for you.
There are no 'rules' that anyone has to use.  Percentages are not an exact

mom to Joshua