Re: [IP] Bureaucratic runaround (rant/vent).

In a message dated 1/23/01 2:43:30 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  So I call my medical
> group, and voila.  I'm following the wrong procedures.  Apparently, I
> need to place my order *through my doctor's office*, not directly
> with Minimed.  What a miserable hassle.
> *sigh*.
> Well, I THINK the problem has been solved now that I'm following
> the right procedures.  Why can't it be like the pharmacy where I
> reorder refills through them, and THEY handle it all?
It must be the way your insurance company is set up.
I order just like i do at the pharmacy for drug refills,
I call disetronic and tell them what i need and they send
the bill to the insurance.
sorry you had such a hassle.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!