[IP] new a1c

In a message dated 1/23/01 12:50:40 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Just wanted to say I got my new a1c today and it was 6.6.  My best since
pumping.  Doctor was very very pleased.  She likes it in the 6's.  I was 5.9
a year ago and she reduced how much insulin i was getting.  She thinks sixes
are more functionable than 5's.
She told me about someone in that big diabetic trial thing who had hers in
the 5's and she had a car accident while low and one of her passenger's died.
 I always test before I drive but that story convinced me.
Just gave that background info in case anyone was going to yell at me and
tell me 6.6 wasn't good enough....

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000