Re: [IP] Bureaucratic runaround (rant/vent).

At 10:05 AM 1/23/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>I KNEW it was too good to be true, me getting the pump without a
Apparently, I need to place my order *through my doctor's office*, not
>with Minimed.  What a miserable hassle.

Thank heavens there IS a solution, and that you have insurance coverage FOR
your supplies, unlike many others!  Sounds like a blessing in disguise,
perhaps?!!!  Sorry if I'm a perpetual optimist!!!

Diane :-)