Re: [IP] Re: Flossing....

On 23 Jan 2001, at 10:32, Jill Patrick wrote:

> Jill (Still Feeling Unashamed About No Extra-Flossing)

Oh I hope you don't think my reply was meant to pile on more
shame!  We all do things we "know we shouldn't".  I'm hardly one
to want to shame anyone else!  (except my husband of course, but
that's an entirely different matter. :-D)

Me, I tend to learn best by doing it wrong first and suffering for it.  I
think I had to have the root planing before I got it through my head
that I'm particularly prone to gum disease.