[IP] Re: battery storage question

In a message dated 1/22/01 3:22:02 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> - Do not expose any battery to cold temperatures.  ie in winter I carry my
> extra batteries in my inside jacket pocket.  Cold will reduce battery
> charge.
I was told they'd keep longer if I stored them in the fridge and mine have
been in there since I got my pump and started using the D batteries.  I think
I saw that recommendation on this digest.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000