Re: [IP] More Flossing For Diabetics....Pleeeease!

On 22 Jan 2001, at 14:57, Jill Patrick wrote:

> My dentist tells me today that all D. pts should floss
> at least twice as often as nonD pts.  I laughed out
> loud.  Told her that extra flossing ranks very low on
> my priority list of things to do for the day D.
> related and otherwise.

Having been through one thorough root planing procedure (they
tried doing it in 6 separate sessions until they finally believed me
when I told them needles made me hysterical, so they referred me
to a periodontist who could "put me under" with demerol and valium
and do it all at once), I won't be wanting to go through *that* again.
You can bet I floss more often now than I did before that really icky
poo procedure.

<reaches for her Flosbrush, to be followed with Sonicare