Re: [IP] Help! My boss is an old-school nurse and she wont' stop lecturing!

  It is too bad that this lady is your boss, but when it comes to your
personal life and eating habits she has NO RIGHTS at all to push her opinion
on to you.  You have EVERY right to tell her that you do not want her
opinion, since she obviously does not know very much about diabetes, other
than what she might have learned from a text book 20+ years ago.  I mean you
can say it how you want but the bottom line is this lady, boss or no boss, is
butting in where she has NO RIGHT to do so!!!

mom to Joshua