[IP] Re: MM508 error

I've seen this alot on the pumpers list before-part of the reason we went
with Disetronics for Riley.  It seemed alot more of the MM clients had more
error problmes with the pumps than the Disetronics.  This is just my
perception of it-I'm not bashing MM or anyone who uses it!!!:O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-almost 8, Riley-5.5 (dx'd Juvenile Diabetes 7-1-99&
pumping 5-30-00), Mason-3, Cailin Rose-22 mos

"If we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell
other people not to kill each other?...Any country that accepts abortion is
not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what they
want."  Mother Teresa

Crafted in His image......Gen. 1:27

Formed by His hand........Psalm 129:13-16