[IP] Re: Minimed changes gym time

email @ redacted writes:

> Also they said they could not follow ADA recommendations because they do not
> have a full time nurse and no one is willing to be trained.  I do declare!
> think we need a good attorney.  Any recommendations?  -- Columbus, Ohio!
> One very upset parent,
> Susan - gma to Cory - age 11 - dx'd 12/28/98 - pumping 1/16/01

How frustrating for you and Corey! There is an e-mail list on the Children
With Diabetes site that focuses on Parent Task Forces, particularly for
issues in the school. I have not used it since we haven't had any problems,
but perhaps it would be of use to you (if you're not already a part of it.)
The Web site is www.childrenwithdiabetes.com  When the main page comes up,
under PARENTS, click on e-mail and under MAILING LISTS, click on Parents Task
Force. Good luck!
proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 7 and pumping  since July 12