Re: [IP] re: help, my boss is an old school nurse and she won't stop lecturing!

At 07:12 pm 1/22/01 Erinn wrote:
 >my boss is the administrator of the entire building. i suppose i could go
 >to her boss, but i don't want to get in trouble with my job.
 >Erinn, pumping with vinnie for 13 months

Have you tried telling her that you're only following the food guidelines
that your doctor has set for you? If she starts to argue, then tell her
that she disagrees then she needs to talk to your doctor. Not a lot of
nurses are going to go toe-to-toe and dispute the orders from a physician.
Or, in this case, if she does she'll undoubtedly lose.