[IP] Re: Understanding Insulin Dependent Diabetes

Yup! This is the infamous "Pink Panther" book I so lovingly refer
to all the time. ;) We were given one upon diagnosis and got the
new edition for free from our endo in July. Great book!

--
little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos.html