[IP] Re: Food scale, Tanita

I ordered the Soehnle Diet-Health Computer scale from Diabetes
Mall when we first began pumping but it was not working properly
so I had to send it back. They sent me a new one but the battery
was dead in it. LOL! Couldn't find the right battery anywhere but
finally did find them at Radio Shack.
Linda said:
The Soehnle Diet-Health Computer scale for sale at Diabetes Mall
diabetesnet.com allows you to punch in a code for type of food
and get the
carb count (among other things) when you weigh it.  I like it
well for fruit, have used it over 2 years and really missed it
when I had to
find a replacement battery.

little guy due 3/10/01