[IP] Re: youngest pumper

I read an article last year about a newborn in Arkansas who was
born with pancreatic agenesis (I'm pretty sure that's what they
said he had.) He was put on the pump very soon after birth. I
wonder if this is the one Jan is remembering. I'll check and see
if I can find that link. I do know I printed it off and showed
our endo.

Michael said:
haven't heard about this one. Do you have more information???

little guy due 3/10/01