Re: [IP] Bubbles

Hi Peter:

I do get bubbles appearing about 1 day after I put the new cartridge in.  I
think that my body heat may cause them to appear.  I wear my pump at my waist
and often have it covered with a sweater. ( It's cold up here in Minnesota!)

I just take the cartirdge out of the pump and tap it a few times to get the
bubbles moving up the line and then push them out.  Ususally, one time of
doing this takes care of the bubbles for the rest of the 3 days.