[IP] Need some advice

Hi everyone,

i have had to do some adjusting on my basal rates. doing good during the day
but my morning bg's are still higher than what i like.  i have set two
different rates at from during the night but still high.  could it be
possible that i might be going low and not know it and my body is releasing
glucose to bring it my low back causing me to be high when i get up in the
mornings?  any info would be helpful.  thank you in advance.

glenn marks and the Terminator