Re: [IP] Sore sites

My son Joshua LOVES the Waist Pouches.  Two more arrived just today (1 black,
1 white.  He much prefers those over anything else.  He has even worn it at
night sleeping but I worry about him hurting himself if he rolls over on top
of it but he doesn't seem to notice it or will end up on his back or side
most of those nights.  Whatever, these things are called Waist Pouches and
they are on the MM store list under accessories.  Jo you were asking so I
thought I'd also respond!

mom to Joshua