Re: [IP] Sharpies disposal

Many pharmacies, Longs included, will take them.  Call the pharmacy you
frequent and ask them what their policy is.  If they don't take them, call
others in your area. We often take them to our endocrinologist who will
also dispose of them.  When we lived in Washington, we could dispose of
them with the garbage, if they were in a proper container with the lid on
and properly marked.  In our area of California, that is not allowed.

Diane :-)