Re: [IP] Sharpies disposal

At 04:13 pm 1/22/01 email @ redacted wrote:
 >After the red Sharpies container is full, what is the correct method of

Every state/locality has their own rules. Where I live, I have to take mine
to the garbage hauler's office and pay to have them dispose of it as
medical waste. It's something like $10-$12.00 and for that they also
provide a new empty container. The container is quite large and I only need
to do this about once a year.

You might want to check with your local dentists and doctors offices to
find out where they take their's. Or, if you have a Dept. of Sanitation,
they would probably know too.