Re: [IP] MiniMed changes gym time (without my knowledge)

We should find out the facts from both sides. Considering the school
district this poor parent is trying to deal with, I have a feeling that
perhaps THEY ultimately made the decision to change the child's plan
without consulting with the parent.  THEY are definitely out of line.  The
school MAY have called MiniMed to ask a question, but the school had no
authority to make any changes at all, without first notifying the parent.
I believe they are out of compliance with the law.  Any changes would have
to be instigated by the parent, or along with the parent.  I would consult
with the legal counsel for the school, and express your disappointment with
the school overstepping their bounds, and explain to them that decisions
regarding your child's health need to be made only by yourself, WITH
yourself, but NEVER for yourself.

Diane :-)