Re: [IP] Help! My boss is an old-school nurse and she wont' stop lecturing!

You have asked her to stop plenty of times.  I would simply state that it was
'none of her business' as politely as I could.

Is you boss a floor nurse, or the DON.  If she is the floor nurse, then go to
the DON.  If she is the DON, then go to the facility administrator.  I'm sure
this stress caused by this woman isn't helping your BG levels, either!

We can't help the ignorance of some people to pumping, but if we have tried
to explain things to them and they insisit on being right, then we do not
have to put up with that.  I am blunt and to the point, but this is just my 2
cents worth!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.