Re: [IP] Help! My boss is an old-school nurse and she wont' stop lecturing!

At 06:34 PM 1/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
 >I need some help guys, before i file a complaint for harrassment.

Erin, i doubt that filing a complaint would do any good.  Even if you got
materials together for, she wouldn't read them.  some folks are so set in
there ways that they don't want to learn.  Try your best with this person,
but perhaps you need to look for better employment.  How long until she