Re: [IP] MiniMed changes gym time (without my knowledge)

My pump trainer was a FT MM employee, but I know that some are not.  But they
should be told waht the trianed did, and the best way to guarantee that the
trainer doesn't do it again is to send a certified letter.

But what the school said/did was wrong.  They had no business calling MM
without consulting the parent/guardian first.  Plain and simple.  It's a
matter of confidentiality.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
email @ redacted
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.