Re: [IP] MiniMed changes gym time (without my knowledge)

In a message dated 1/22/01 6:43:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> The second thing is the possibility that what the "school" said and what

Sorry to say but this was my cynical first reaction too...Considering how
uncooperative the school has been thus far about Cory's needs, I find it
highly improbable they would have actually called about the schedule change &
equally improbably that if they called "the Minimed number" (off the
pump?????) that anyone responding would have told them to go ahead.....
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom & 15 yrs experience as a teacher with
numerous administrators who would have fit this bill!)