Re: [IP] MiniMed changes gym time (without my knowledge)

I'll take a little different stance on this than you appear to be
taking.  The school called the pump-trainer and not MM. Unless the person
is actually a MM employee, (not a contracted trainer) the trainer may have
"put themselves at legal risk" (I am not an attorney nor do I claim to be
knowledgeable in this area.)

The second thing is the possibility that what the "school" said and what
they did are 2 completely different things.  (It's been over 30 years and I
still remember some outright lies that were told by another school district
when my dad was fighting a school district for me.)

Jim S.
email @ redacted