[IP] Help! My boss is an old-school nurse and she wont' stop lecturing!

I need some help guys, before i file a complaint for harrassment.  i work
in an assisted living building, with the frail elderly. my boss is an
old-school RN.  practically everyday i get a lecture about what i eat at
lunch. i have tried numerous times to explain to her that times have
changed, and that the doctors really do tell us that "a carb is a carb is a
carb" and that as long as we cover, it's ok.  she tells me all the deadly
things that will for sure "catch up with me."   i ask her, "have you read
all the latest research?"  she won't listen to me.  she tells me there is
no way that i can eat an all carbohydrate lunch and be ok. (and no, i dont'
do that all the time, but when they are serving mystery meat, i must!).  i
tell her my doctor has told me that i'm one of the most well controled
diabetics he has, and to change nothing i do because i am doing just
fine.  he has even told me that if i wanted to try to get pregnant i could
(although i told him i'm not married so no way!)  she tells me that
"pushing buttons" is going to catch up with me and there is no way that a
pump can change a diabetics life so much.  grr... i think i may murder her
someday! so, my question is, do any of you have some articles that explain
this?  that carbs are just carbs, and that diabetics are not restricted to
the exchange diet, or to eating specific diets, low sugars, etc?  any help
would be so greatly appreciated. i'm really about ready to tell her off,
and that would not be to my advantage.

Erinn, pumping with Vinnie for 1 year and 1 month