[IP] Sore sites

When I took out my sofset last night, I noticed that the area surrounding it is
quite tender and sore. There is a slight red mark which looks like it usually
does, but above and below the red dot the skin feels almost bruised. Does this
sound like an infection?  Should I be watching for anything?
The tape came lose a little while before I changed it, so maybe the cannula just
shifted around some.
The good news is I finally broke down and bought one of those waist strap things
that Mini-Med sells.  I really like it.  Now my leur neck thing doesn't stab me
all the time like it did when I wore the pump clipped to my pants. Since I'm not a
handy seamstress, I was glad to spend the money to have it.

Sherry C