[IP] Re: Battery storage question

We were specifically told by our pump rep not to store our
batteries in the fridge. I *think* (though am not 100% sure) that
the Disetronic manual also discourages this.
They also said to not let the batteries touch when we are
changing them out.

Kathie said:
I have a MM 507C and purchase my batteries from MM. I always
thought it was wise to keep my batteries in the frig.  I have
never had a problem with the batteries which I store there.  I
change my batteries every five weeks and I have never had them
run out before the five weeks are up.  Where do most pumpers
store their batteries?

little guy due 3/10/01