Re: [IP] Battery Storage question

In a message dated 1/22/01 11:47:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Battery Rules of thumb:
> - Do not expose any battery to cold temperatures.  ie in winter I carry my
> extra batteries in my inside jacket pocket.  Cold will reduce battery
> charge.
I have a MM 507C and purchase my batteries from MM. I always thought it was
wise to keep my batteries in the frig.  I have never had a problem with the
batteries which I store there.  I change my batteries every five weeks and I
have never had them run out before the five weeks are up.  Where do most
pumpers store their batteries?