Re: [IP] Re: Uncooperative school (GOOD parent resource)

> Janice,
>   RE: school staffers and D. care...Consider yourself very lucky to
>   be living
> in an area where the school can afford to have full-time nursing
> staff (even if it is made up of three different nurses.  Here in WA
> state, where we live and my son, who is 9, is in the third grade,
> our public school district shares their RNs with all of the schools
> in this district.

And.... in Palo Alto Calif, almost 30 schools share ONE district
nurse who rarely gets out of the district office and who for 4 years
has never returned a phone call about diabetes. The bright side is
that all the staff and administration at the schools Lily has
attended have always been attentive and helpful.