[IP] Re: Batteries

> I've stopped keeping the extra set of batteries in
> the extra cartridge.  I thought there was something in the
> manual that said the battery life would be better if the
> batteries don't touch each other prior to using them.  Does
> this make a difference?
> Tom Pump Daddy Wellman

Batteries placed against each other deplete the charge. That's why even
flashlight batteries are packaged side by side and not end to end. On my 2nd
pump (CPI/Lilly Betatron #9200) that I had to recharge the battery pack every
couple of days, when carrying one for ready use it had to be in a little cloth
pouch to protect it from keys, coins, anything metal that would inadvertently
discharge it. That charging system can be seen on my BASH pic site.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th