Re: [IP] article in Salon magazine

> Salon Magazine (a web publication) has just
> published an article I wrote about going on
> the pump.
> (Hey, I know I'm new at this pumping stuff, but
> I just can't keep from shooting off my mouth.)

What a beautifully written article. Your concise and understandable
explanation of diabetes and diabetes management should help Salon's readers

I like the cyborg angle. My pump is arriving on Wednesday (!) and I've
started saying "I'm getting a new peripheral" ;-)

  David Adams
  Island Data Management
  Kailua, HI 96734