[IP] article in Salon magazine

Salon Magazine (a web publication) has just
published an article I wrote about going on
the pump.

(Hey, I know I'm new at this pumping stuff, but
I just can't keep from shooting off my mouth.)

I asked them to put a link to the insulin-
pumpers web site, but they didn't do it. :(

Anyway, here's the url for the article:

I have no idea what the weird hand-with-circuits
illustration is all about.

If I made any factual errors, please don't tell
me....(Just kidding; please do.) I've already
alerted Salon to a copy-editing error. (Hint:
it's the youngest pumper, not the youngest
pump, that's less than a year old.)

P.S. Michael, the check's in the mail.