Re: [IP] Velosulin?

--- Ginny Kloth <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I am not able to use Humulin so I use Velosulin. I
> have no problems getting it
> at all and it works fine for me.
> Ginny
> email @ redacted
> hello ginny
my name is teresa my husband has been on humulin for
about 7-8 months. he was on the velosulin before his
doctor told him he should remove his pump. seems like
since they put him on this novalin human insulin he
stays sick and readings are really high and he has
even vomited on occasions after taking it. i mentioned
this to hsi doctor he didn't seem to think it was the
insulin but i just can't shake this feeling it is. he
just hasn't been himself lately. did you have any
symptoms that you can tell me that let you know you
could not take the insulin.
teresa
email @ redacted