[IP] re: pumpers procedures

I have to open my mouth on this one,
 Jose, you did make some good points, but i want to
relate that numbers are not everything and for many
people, YMMV. I know for me, a 4.2 would be with more
lows than I would ever want. Also, I have yet to hear
of a teen or someone else with raging hormones getting
under a 5.
 As one earlier post said, numbers are not everything.
Good control is important, but there's a lot to be
considered with "measuring" level of control.

Do You Yahoo!?