Re: Re: [IP] Shelly $500/mth Here is a breakdown of Erica's costs

As a note to Barb's post.  I confirmed with her earlier today that my MDI
ves pump costs were almost identical to her daughter's.  NOte:  We are both
living in the same region of Canada, OK.  There is a about a 50% exchange
rate on the dollar and personal differences in the use of MDI therapy.

for me, like Barb's daughter, I never reuse3d any supplies other than
lancets.  I don't ask for special treatment in society but I will go far in
debt for comfort!  On 6-10 injections per day; I caouls not reuse any
needle.  New or re-used injections caused terrible post-injection pain and
huge brusies.  Not so on the pump!  A few small red marks that go away in
14 days and no pain!  Thsi is only my case - so as barb says:  YMMV, this
estimate is for those unable to re-use their suuplies.  In my case, pumping
is marginally cheaper than MDI.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  48% improvement in average bg's and 80% fewer hypos)!