[IP] re: changing insulin when making site changes

humalog can be out of the fridge for up to a month, but when it's in the
pump, and up against your body (with lots of body heat), they recommend
only wearing it a week at the most, less if you are in extreme heat.  i
wear mine about a week with no problems.
Erinn, pumping with Vinnie 1 year and 1 month