Re: [IP] Shelly $500/mth Here is a breakdown of Erica's costs

Not to get too picky........BUT

At 10:03 AM 01/21/2001 , you wrote:
>Hi everybody,

>   c.. $45/mth for insulin syringes @ a cost of approx .30 each/5 needles per

 From looking at my syringe use, my costs were similar to lancets..... NOT
I reused them and had very little cost for the syringes....

This was never a cost issue for me but more a matter of not being
comfortable putting them in the trash even securely "packaged".....

 From my point of view I would see it as closer to $200. more month for
pumping...  For those not having insurance, not a minor amount....

Jim S.