Re: [IP] Changing insulin when making site changes

With my Disetronic H-Tron Plus, one cartridge lasts me about a week and I
change just the site one time in between cartridge changes.  So, I change
the whole cartridge and all on Sunday, and just the site on Thursday.  Works
good for me, since I have set days to do this and helps with me remembering
when I did it last and when it needs to be done next.